Sunday, June 20, 2004

Why stare into space?

I have many odd mannerisms. Here are some of them.
1. When I sometimes watch tv or talk to people, I only shift my two eyes and not my head, thus the resultant looking through the corner of your eyes. Some people are bothered by this, thinking that I don't pay attention to them, well in fact I do see them. Don't fret people, there are four of us in my family that has this mannerism. Weird huh?
2. I sometimes read in bed with my two feet propped up vertically against the wall. I feel comfortable reading this way.
3. I stare into space. I guess its just me going into sleep mode. Be afraid if I go into safe mode or hang up. It's like I'm in the middle of a conversation when a random though distracts me. Happens all the time. Must get thoughts out.

That't the obvious parts of me. Wait till you see my thoughts. It's quite nasty in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home