Friday, June 25, 2004

Moving on

Two of us riding nowhere, spending someone's hard-earned pay. You and me, sunday driving, not arriving, on our way, back home. We're on our way home, we're going home.

Two of us, sending postcards, writing letters on my wall. You and me burning matches. lifting latches, on our way back home. We're on our way home, we're going home.

You and I, have memories, longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

Two of us, wearing raincoats, standing so long in the sun. You and me chasing paper, getting nowhere, on our way back home.

We're goin' home...

I'm goin' home...

5 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger punx said...

syet... is this a double meaning thingy? has it really materialized?

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger nap said...

yup nasa I am Sam itong kantang ito. Tungkol ang kantang ito literally sa joyriding in the countryside. Relax-relax lang. Ganyan ang mood dapat lagi.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger nap said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nap, fave song ko yan! hehe aliw noh? nakakahigh!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger nap said...

oi nins. that's one way of putting it. first time ko narinig ang kantang yan 12 years ago na-hook agad ako sa bitols.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home