Friday, November 12, 2004

Cheese and Wine

We attended an inauguration of a set of newly renovated classrooms at the Palma Hall Annex. We got the priveledge of rubbing elbows with the top brass of the University. What caught my interest in attending though is the food they said they will offer: wine and cheese.

Upon reaching the table, we were amazed to see different kinds of cheese. Great for the white and red wine, we were very curious as to what kind of cheese was served. There was the speckled kind of cheese, the quezo de bola-ish kind of cheese, the soft in the middle kinda cheese, etcetera, etcetera. Next time before attending cocktails I ought to research first. Baka makakuha ng attention ng mga academic chicks if you know your stuff. Hehehe.

___________

After the cocktails I attended first day of classes for one subject at the School. The alcohol, although small in quantity, was still circulating within me. Good thing I didn't mess up when I introduced myself to the whole class.

We then proceeded to the local watering hole to complete our fill of alcohol for the whole day.

And now I need coffee. Lots of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home