Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Maybe

I have a problem working with foreigners. It's not the language barrier, or is it religion, nor physical attributes. I just can't understand their work ethics, how they tend to pass the blame easily and get away with it. They get the credit, and they pass the work to the hardworkers, and they get to laugh at the poor Filipino.

I know I have to be exposed to these people for me to be competitive in the international arena. I have to be adept to varying work ethics and standards.

Maybe I'm generalizing. Maybe I'm racist?

1 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with you nap. this is speaking from my experience. i dunno if this is because they are my boss and they obviously can't blame themselves. as my boss says " who do i blame? me? well of course i blame you!" and whenever you try to justify/explain, he cuts you off and says let's forget about it and move on. well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home