Thursday, March 16, 2006

Miscellaneous Posts

My officemate gave this to me because he knows I am into impersonations and voice overs:

CINEMA ONE is currently (OR WAS...hehehe) in need of competent individuals to fill-in the following posts:

EXECUTIVE PRODUCER WRITER/PRODUCER
Please send your resume on-line or submit to the address given below.
OTHER JOB VACANCIES (Open to internal & external candidates):
Broadcast Operations Manager
Copywriter/Producers
Voice Over
Dubbers
PA/Researchers Writers
*OJT applicants are also needed.

I was thinking of doing something worthwhile for some time now aside from school and work, and I realized that I also have other interests in the past that I can revive. Just like the old teatro days.

After this sem I plan to build up a "Voice over / dubbing" database, doing impersonations and other wacky voice overs. Malay natin di ba? Baka when the time comes puede ko rin i-submit, trip lang. Wanna join?

________________

Also found another new (mejo late na nga lang) interest: Photoshop!!! I recently joined a logo competition for the centennial celebration for the campus. It was fun, I was discovering a knack for graphic design I havent known before. I remember seeing Par's (may he rest in peace) portfolio of graphic works, and it was very good! Ayan, meron na ako pagkakaabalahan sa summer.

________________

At last, I now have the album of Up Dharma Down!!! After seeing two videos, "Maybe" and "Pag-agos", and seeing them live at the Glorietta last Christmas, I just knew I have to follow up on this band. The album is good, well worth my 300 pesos. The musicality is good, the instruments are clear, but I have yet to decipher the lyrics. The album is perfect when you're just sitting around doing nothing.

1 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger nap said...

10/F ELJ Communications Center
South Triangle, Quezon City 1104
Trunkline #: 415-2272 ext. 4688
Email: Jill_Toledanes(at)abs.pinoycentral.com

ooops sorry this took so long. I hope this helps. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home