Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Moving Again

At last I am moving on...to a new house lang hehehe..

The so-called "at the crossroads" found in my profile will again hold true, for we are moving to another apartment. Better than the old one in terms of size, ambiance and amenities, yet farther from my place of work by a few minutes. But its ok, I am a bit spoiled when it comes to travel time and distance to and from place of work. Now I need to fix up the bike given to me by my beloved thesis mate who is now at the far side of the world .

Having stayed in Quezon City for almost eleven years, I can say that I have already seen dwellings of all shapes and sizes, stayed with different kinds of people, and have experienced different kinds of neighborhoods, from the quiet to the noisy, from the peaceful to the dangerous. In some way I know when to time my stay and when to leave a particular neighborhood, and also gauge the pricing of rents and expenses like travel and amenities. Our group back then has surveyed most of the prospective neighborhoods within Quezon City, by foot, and have experienced first hand how it is to try and stay within these areas, even for a short time. So when people say my rent is too high as compared to those advertised in newspapers, I can confidently defend why I choose to stay in a particular area.

Looking forward to more fun and memories, see you in our new house. And hopefully, nobody committed suicide there.

2 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Blogger nap said...

oi ferdzzz!!!! waaaah kukunin mo na si sylvia!??? sige ba, akin na lang auto mo! :P

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger nap said...

wow ayos yan lenny! sige kuha ako ng law tsaka medicine. sa matrix ba ako pupunta? puede rin matuto magpalipad ng eroplano?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home