Thursday, May 25, 2006

Bossa Nova

My patience paid off. I recently bought the album of the new Bossa Nova artist Sitti, and hours after buying the album we have already consumed, devoured and loved the album. This girl rocks! A B.S. Econ graduate from U.P. this early 20 sumthin girl sends relaxing vibes down my spine everytime I load up the album in my player.

I was finally convinced to buy the album when I saw the cds at the record stand has her autograph. Well its not addressed to me personally, but at least she touched that album sleeve! Hahahah!!! So after the girl from Moonstar 88, Kitchie, Barbie and the girl from Up Dharma Down, we now have a new recording artist-crush. Hahaha so juvenile!

Buy the album, its good!

2 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger nap said...

oi oi oi digoooh....

oo yan yun. mahal ko na sha. panoorin natin sha sa esquinita, sa quezon city every thursday pagbalik mo dito.

vadhing!

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger nap said...

oi oi pre! o diva danda nya. eto oks lang, nirevive ko ang interest ko sa diablo 2. sarap mamalo ng makukulit na bishibosh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home