Friday, July 09, 2004

Bridge

Manny, Jeck and I went to the video launching of the new Radioactive Sago single Astro at the 70s Bistro last night. Due to some alcohol intake I failed to wake up early for work. But it was worth it.

The video was directed by my former art studies blockmate R.A. Rivera (yes...strangebrew). R.A. now sports a mohawk and wears those nerdy looking glasses. We also met up with Ramon Bautista, R.A.'s partner in crime, who, after 10 years still has a crush on one of our arki batchmates. We talked about old times, old friends, and the still unrealized dream of making the film Elevator Man and His Sidekick, Bellboy.

Talk about nostalgia. Well, that was not the end of it. After stepping out of the Bistro, I was surprised to be greeted by an old Narra Dorm acquaintance. He was the lead singer of a u.p. band that made it big. It was funny because they asked me a few years back to sign up as their bassist. But I declined. I want to be an architect. Now they're famous. Ah, what could have been...

1 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger nap said...

oi perds! masaya nga ang feeling ng nasa stage, pero tapos na ko sa part na yun e. Ibang stage naman ang kinatatayuan ko, ang tawag sa kanya ay life. naks....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home