Monday, July 12, 2004

whew!

Tennis is not what I hoped it to be. It's physically challenging, you have to run and hit the ball at the same time. It's not enough to just hit the ball, but you have to hit it real hard and you must achieve the correct form at the same time. It cannot be related to badminton, mainly due to the physical effort you have to exert in order to deliver the ball to the other side. That's why people tend to grow muscles at one arm and leave the other behind.

Well at least I get to exercise with all the running, mainly due to catching the ball and picking up all the scattered balls all around after a round. I get to enjoy playing even if its not that good, and get to sweat at the same time.

The coach is all accomodating, even if we can't deliver the balls right. She provides us good insight into how to do proper deliveries and form, as well as explains the physics behind the game. I really like to run after the ball end to end, especially when she throws the ball really high. Reminds me of physics.

1 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger nap said...

oi fred! recreational program yan. Mejo health conscious na ako e. Although hindi ako into weights or rigid training, at least me physical activity ako. Para hindi na sedentary ang lifestyle ko, light active na ko (as per my nutritionist's recommendation). I also go into biking pag going to and around work. Next time yoga naman or martial arts. hiyaaaaaa!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home