Thursday, January 27, 2005

wazzup?

"Hi there! Musta na? Kelan ang reunion natin?"

A question we highschool graduates of batch 1995 would be hearing more often. Yes, it has been almost 10 years since we graduated from high school. Get togethers, reunions, friendster and ym has been crowded with such questions. The prospect of again seeing people after all these years.

I got the chance to chat with one of my highschool batchmates through yahoo messenger. He is very hesitant to go to reunions, because he feels he has not achieved much as much as our other batchmates have.

Some people have this mentality that financial success is all that there is after graduation. For me success is not measured in how much we all earn, or how far we have travelled, or how much we have learned. It's measured in how we live our life from day to day, how we communicate with people, how we do each little task, whether we do all of this in time or later on.

For me it's not how good I do in school or how perfect my backhand is. It's not the destination, it's the journey. Karma comes swiftly for me. The first will be the last, and the last will be the first.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home