Monday, April 11, 2005

I'm Baaaaack!!!!

Ola chico! Que tal?
(Hello friend! How are you?)

That is as far as I can recall for now from my recently concluded Spanish class. I'm still zoned out after our class presentation in Land Use Planning. So what happened during the long hiatus of this blog? Let's see...

1. I have recently concluded 6 more units of graduate studies (that is, if I pass this sem), which means I have already finished a third of the program. Yeheeey...;
2. I have missed the latter part of my Spanish class due to the major land use presentation, hence the lack of anything better to say in Spanish;
3. I have missed the last day of my tennis class, so I missed playing with the coach for the last time;
4. I have again enrolled in dance class, in the hope of bagging more contacts and friends in the process. It's time to again dance the el bimbo.
5. We have a big gig coming up! This one is a big break for the band. Hopefully...
6. We have consumed large sums of alcohol and met up with a lot of people along the way;
7. We have relived the thesis experience again. Masteral presentations are larger now, as compared to undergraduate reports.

Details to follow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home