Thursday, July 21, 2005

I brought the Matatag Inc. coffee maker to the office since everybody was dreaming of brewed coffee. As soon as the news spread that there's coffee brewing in our room everybody visited the office. Everybody just went gaga over brewed coffee. So if you want to rule the world, coffee is the way to go.

Coffee acts as a lubricant for most Architects. It starts our day, keeps us during the day, and keeps us going throughout the night. On a normal (normal?) day I can consume upto 3 cups of coffee a day. One in the morning, one in the afternoon, and another at night while doing sidelines, assignments or watching tv late at night. During the challenging times in my life, I consumed much more, like during thesis, board review and rush (and delayed) sidelines.

Brushing aside heart palpitations, coffee stains at the teeth, and nervous breakdowns, coffee would continue to be my life blood. Aside from coke that is, and I mean the drink of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home