Tuesday, September 20, 2005

build up

I'm late again. A friggin 6 minutes. Not that it really matters, as most people say, but I still try to perfect my time card not because I am a control freak but it is my resolve to continually and perenially build up myself inside the office.

Cumulative negative vibes can ruin even the most seasoned and established Architect. Although I have been with the office for more than 1.5 years, I still make it a point to struggle to keep my record from being too tarnished. It's not enough to show talent, but I also have to show cooperation and respect for regulations.

Today I suffered 10minutes oversleeping. It's enough to make me late. Hehehehe, the thing is, reklamo pa ako e 15minutes lang ang layo ko sa office. But its a strict 15 minutes, and being the lazybones that I am, I leave the house at exactly 15minutes to the deadline!

Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home