Wednesday, August 17, 2005

"fully booked"

Como estas, mi compaƱeros?
Sobrang naaliw ako sa post ni Noel, so gagayahin ko dito. Kapag may nagawang maganda, happiness!!! Pag me problema, happiness pa rin!!!

I haven't updated my so-so blog for so long, so here goes!
1. I am currently taking up (or surviving) Plan 231, or site planning. I though it would be as easy or the same as Arch 60, but it turns out to be harder due to the fact that I have to balance work with school. Site inspections and research work tend to become tiresome when you already gave your all for work during the daytime. So I survive by really psyching myself to work after office hours. I give myself sufficient rest before proceeding to work on papers and reports before sleeping. Then when I wake up around 4-5, I continue with a cup of coffee and the recycled evening news at the tellie. Happiness!!!
2. Plan 210, or planning process, on the other hand, suffered a little at the latter half of the sem since I have to focus on 231. But I did learn a thing or two in terms of planning methods that I can use for future research and for our upcoming business. More on that later. Happiness!!!
3. On the dating scene and social life, I still manage to squeeze in a little time at the coffee shop and enjoy a few dates and movies every now and then. Happiness!!!
4. Meeting up with old high school batchmates, SURPers, and old clients paid off since my network grew. My strategy now is meet up with people, business deals later. More Happiness!!!
5. I gave up my archery class since I need the extra z's during Saturday mornings. Happiness pa rin!!!
6. I gave up a few sidelines due to my "fully booked" schedule. Happiness pa rin!!!
7. I acquired micro-sidelines and pro-bono work that filled in my lost business ventures. Happiness pa rin!!!
8. I linked up again with old acquaintances and clients, like the people from Kontra, TAO Pilipinas, TFA, SURPers, high school and elementary people and even the Dubai Arki contingent. More happiness!!!

So that's it. Busy busy, pero, happiness pa rin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home